To speak with Susan LaPerla, Interim Director and Director of Programs for New Canaan Library, call (203) 594-5007, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To speak with Kathryn Wells, Director of the Annual Challenge, Special Events, and Marketing Communications, call (203) 594-5025 or email email@example.com
Written correspondence should be addressed to:
New Canaan Library
151 Main Street
New Canaan, CT 06840
To make a secure online donation, follow this link>>
New Canaan Library is a funding partnership. The Town of New Canaan provides a grant that covers approximately 75% of our annual operating funds. That creates an "Annual Challenge" to raise $410,000, or the remaining 25%, to fund our collections, programs, and services.
We appreciate your support! Thank you!