- • Books, magazines, books on tape, books on CD, and music CDs circulate for three (3) weeks.
- • DVDs of feature films and children's DVDs circulate for three (3) days.
- • Documentary DVDs, Series DVDs and all videos circulate for one (1) week.
- • Reference books and current issues of magazines do not circulate.
- • Teachers can arrange to borrow materials for up to six (6) weeks.
- • Materials may be renewed two times or until a hold is placed on an item.
- • Items may be renewed in person, by phone by calling 594-5001, or online.
- • Each time an item is renewed it is renewed for a full loan period beginning on the date the item is renewed.
- • Depending on the lending library's policies, an interlibrary loan may be renewed by calling the Reference Desk at 594-5003.
- • Fines for adult overdue books, magazines, audio books, and music CDs are $.20 a day, to a maximum of $15.00, or the price of item, whichever is less.
- • Fines for adult videos and DVDs are $2.00 a day, to a maximum of $14.00, or the price of item, whichever is less.
- • Fines for children's overdue books, magazines,audio books, and music CDs are $.10 a day, to a maximum of $5.00 or the price of item, whichever is less.
- • Fines for children's videos and DVDs are $1.00 a day, to a maximum of $14.00, or the price of item, whichever is less.
- • All library materials can be returned to the Circulation Desk during Library hours, or put in one of the two book drops outside. These drops are emptied three times a day. Materials returned in the book drops after hours on their due date are checked in as being on time.