Checkout on of our Arduino Kits and delve into the fascinating world of programmable electronics. The Arduino is a mini computer which offers a limitless array of programming possibilities from robotics to games and gardening. The kits will appeal to all ages and interests, requiring only a desire to explore and experiment.
Our kits can be used in the Library or checked out and for 3 weeks. The kits include self-guided instruction and project idea booklets to get you started right away building fun and interesting projects while learning programming skills and electronic circuit design.
- Full of news and project ideas the Arduino home page is a great place to get started!
- Or if you’d just like to get started right away here’s the official Arduino software.
- The folks over at the “For Dummies” brand have a list of eleven great Arduino resources.
- And here are some more great resources to get you started and to keep you going!
- Plus we have lots of great resources right here in the library!