Busting the Cholesterol Myth
Join Dr. Robert Zembroski of the Darien Center for Integrative Medicine for Health Lecture Series 2011: Busting the Cholesterol Myth, on Wednesday, September 21, at 7 p.m. in the Adrian Lamb Room at the New Canaan Library. This program is co-sponsored by the New Canaan Library and the Darien Center for Integrative Medicine.
Dr. Z will address these topics:
- Cholesterol is not the cause of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
- The damaging effects of cholesterol-lowering drugs
- What diet was proven to reverse heart disease
- Certain nutrients that prevent CAD
- What biomarkers to look for to assess accurately one's risk for CAD
For more information, visit www.darienim.com