Understanding The People You Love - Identity and Self-Esteem
Understanding the People You Love
With Leigh Pretnar Cousins
Friday, April 15 at 9:30 AM, and Thursday, April 21 at 7:30 PM
April's topic is Identity and Self-Esteem
- How does identity develop?
- What are the components of healthy self-esteem?
- How do identity and self-esteem issues impact your close relationships?
- How do the pressures of modern life chip away at one's sense of Self?
- ...and how can loved ones learn to heal one another!
Leigh Pretnar Cousins is an educator, counselor and writer. Understanding the People You Love is her free monthly series of "practical psychology" lessons for parents and couples.