Learn more about the New New Canaan Library - www.newcanaannewlibrary.org

Support the Library

New Canaan Library is a public-private partnership that depends greatly upon the generosity of donors to deliver the exceptional services and collections that make it the intellectual and cultural center of our town.

The Town of New Canaan is our largest supporter, providing approximately 75% of our operating budget each year. The remaining 25% and all of our building and grounds expenses come as a result of Development efforts and fundraising activities.

Throughout the year, we host a variety of community events and social activities to raise funds to support the Library. Each fall, we launch a major Annual Campaign through the mail, requesting donations from community and Library members.

Ways to Give

Be a Partner

Fundraising Events

Upcoming Events

Development Team

Brooke Moore, Director of Development

Pam Szen, Senior Development Associate / Database Manager